It's been a while since I needed this blog... and even then, it was simply as a means to leave a comment on our friend David's blog. But now, unfortunately, I also need it to keep a large group of concerned friends informed about Pam's medical situation.
This is a test to make sure that I'm still able to publish to the blog. Once I see that it's functioning properly, I'll try to fill you in on our situation... at least so far as we've progressed.
Let me just say in advance that we really appreciate the heartfelt concern that many of you have expressed and your offers to help us out in any way you can have been very generous. This has been a pretty crazy journey so far and we don't know where it will take us yet. But we feel your love and want you to know that we love you too.
I'll get to writing soon.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment